1980’s Kitchen Remodel in Lakeville Minnesota
- This was a Budget-Friendly Project
- White Cabinets
- Granite Countertops (A Truly Beautiful Piece of Granite, We Just Love It).
- Dark Hardware
- Tile Backsplash
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring Continued from Dining Room into Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Glass Cabinet Feature for Display Creates a Little Intrigue in the Corner
- A U-Shaped Kitchen can be Very Functional! U-shapes are Hard to Work With Sometimes With All Those Corners but it Can Be Done Well
- A Bay Window can Be Your Friend, Not Just a “What Do I Do With It” in the Middle of Your Kitchen
Before and After Photo Gallery:
This kitchen had some challenges because it was a “u-shaped” kitchen from the 1980’s, and it also had a bay window.
Homeowners are often at a loss for ideas when they approach us in these situations since there are so many corners and it can feel overwhelming.
If you’re dealing with a 1980’s or 1990’s kitchen, and you’re looking for ideas, we really encourage you to come spend some time at our remodeler seminars called “Trends and Spends.”
Our Trends and Spends Remodelers Seminars are meant to equip people with ideas, and information to begin building a framework for their remodeling budget.
We put these events on because we love helping people build a vision for the future of their home, without a high pressure sales pitch.